on-line networking | twitter


Last week, Jenny GG Photography revealed that Facebook is a tried and true venue for professional networking.

I signed up for Facebook in January but my on-line networking started to blossom after that interview. I also began posting information about Thumbprint. Jenny's right. Facebook is a great venue for marketing but my account will remain a personal one... for now.

Instead, I created a Twitter account titled ThumbprintCards to compliment the studio blog. This venue will provide more frequent visibility to what's brewing in the kitchen beyond what is shared here. I will also be using Twitter to post exclusive promotions and immediate notifications of any give-aways or sales.

You can follow my tweets on Twitter or subscribe to have them fed to your reader.

Please note: Twitter button is compliments of twittermysite.

No comments: