getting a major mini-MBA

For the past three months I've been working diligently to shake the blankets that have covered Thumbprint Trading Cards and give the studio a whole lotta' lovin'. Designs are simmering, new concepts are dished up and I've popped open the site to let the re-design breathe. Basically, I'm ready for a party.

Naturally I was thrilled to learn about A Lovely Venture - Creating your charmed business. It is a mini-MBA program that is so MAJOR! Julie Wray, owner of Olivine's Charm School, has leveraged her entrepreneurial success to develop this four week on-line course. Whether you are in-the-know or need-to-know, this course sounds like a dream for the business owning and business owning adjacent. That's us!

Four-weeks. At your own pace. On-line. Charming not boring. Practical. $97. Sign me up! Sign you up!

You can read about the course details and sign up by clicking on the image below. Join me. It is back to school time, by the way.





No comments: